This month I am going with 10 reasons I haven’t had much to say on the blog in awhile.
1. Shoulder/neck/arm problems – they keep me from typing
2. Surgery recovery – lots of laying on my back
3. There is only so much whining about the financial drain the universe has caused the past 6 months that I am willing to do, though there is significantly more that I can do. I just refuse to do it. It gets depressing. Though oy vey the Universe & it’s hating on me lately!
4. Getting caught back up at the gym from all the laying on my back. If I don’t work out 3-4 days a week my restless leg syndrome gets really really bad and my insomnia gets bad, which makes the restless leg syndrome worse, making the insomnia worse, etc. And just a week of not being able to workout is enough to up my meds from 4 pills to 7 to offset the leg problem. It’s an annoyingly delicate balance. Two weeks later and I am down to 5 pills but I had to work out 5 days a week to get there.
5. Bad moods from all of the above
6. Way way behind on my photo editing.
7. Ali Edwards’ 31 Things class. I have actually been scrapping! Lots of journaling too & that seems to sap a lot of my positive blogging energy
8. Working on the muddy porch thingy. (update coming soon!)
9. Extensive yard work – rearranging things, digging up things, setting the pool up (post also coming soon!)
10. End of school activities followed by the first week off school unsettledness. In all honesty I forgot it was the 10th today. Friday I had a vague feeling I was forgetting something, something bloggy but only remembered when I opened my reader today.
I’m hoping to get my act together here in the next week or so & get back to more regular posting.
Don’t forget to check out other 10 Things at shimelle’s blog