My photos so far:
1. A bouquet of flowers
2. An ornate door knocker. Its not really ornate, but I encounter so very few door knockers this is probably the best I can do
3. A person walking a dog (or other animal)
4. People playing a board game or card game
5. Architectural columns
6. A metal bridge
7. A turtle – or a reasonable facsimile thereof. I use this as a paperweight at work
8. Someone "plugged in" to social media. My parents, husband & sons at breakfast, everyone on their phones or tablets
9. A tent or several
10. A college or university
11. A cellular tower or television satellite dish. The first is looking down from the top of the 280ft tower. The second is a tower. My husband climbs towers.
12. A public restroom, bathroom, or toilet
13. A merry-go-round or carousel
We missed the county fair so the opportunities for this have vanished
14. A traffic signal
15. A flag pole with at least three flags on it
16. A panoramic view, taken while standing someplace high in the air. Taken by the tower climber
17. At least two people wearing matching outfits or uniforms. The first are my sons & nieces and the second is a team at Beast of the East
18. An overloaded truck, car, bicycle or other vehicle
19. A ticket booth. They sell tickets for the tour bus here
20. A natural body of water
21. A photograph of you with a sign reading "2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt". Note: you may not use a substitute for this item.
Alternative A: People eating outside
Alternative B: Someone holding an umbrella
Alternative C: A rocking chair. Disassembled. I spent two weeks inspecting a few hundred of these things.
And for old times sake here’s what the dinos & clones have been doing.
For more photos check out the links at Gallo Organico